Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vacay '09 Day 2

I AM OFFICALLY DONE WITH SUMMER SCHOOL! :) 16 hours this summer has been crazy!!!
Praise the Lord I am done!!!!!!*********************************************************************************

We are at the BEACH!!! :) It has been great so far and we have only been here a day and a half! We call it "beach time" because there is no time and we just do whatever we want all day! So fun! :) Here is some pictures from the last couple of days!!! :) Enjoy!
Me and Dad on the plane to Flordia!! :)
Beth and Mom on the plane
Beth and I wasted no time and headed for the pool!


Beth and I


Of course, we got Sonic for the pool! :)




Me reading by the pool! Awww....such a wonderful thing!



Dad and Beth about to tackle the waves




Me at the beach






Sandy Feet





How beautiful is the work of the Lord?






His eye is on the sparrow and this bird too!






I know the God who made these waves! How blessed am I?






I could watch the water forever!






Flordia! :)





I love palm trees





Me reading on the balcony...do you see a theme? I LOVE vacation because when do you have time to sit and read all day??





Me and Dad walking on the beach...searching for sea shells! :)






View from the condo






Here is what my dad and I found today....we only pick up the bigger shells and any sand dollars we find. Today we found 1 whole sand dollar and these shells!




We really just liked this shell and it happened to have something living in it. We have nicknamed it Fredricka. :)





"Fredricka" is the second living thing that we have brought up from the beach. When we were here in 2007, another creature came with us which we named "Fred." So it has continued each year...wonder what we can name the one next year??



*********************************************************************************




Happy 50th Anniversary to my Grandparents TODAY!!! :)
We celebrated last weekend, but I hope they have an awesome day!!!







Here is my grandparents with 2 of the 3 of children and grandchildren at Bethany's graduation party in June.


{Beth, Grandpa, Aunt Amy, Ella, Grandma, Mom, Cole, Dad and Me}






*****


More Vacay pictures to come! :)




Briana Kate

No comments: