Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Today is my friend Kathy's birthday! I met Kathy (as well as most of my great friends) at UMHB my freshman year! We all lived on the same side of the hall and have been close ever since! So this week I made her a cake and decorated it for her birthday! On Thursday night, we all went to dinner together to celebrate and came to my apartment after for cake! Here is some pictures of my cake decorating experience! :)


Just getting started....

Apron on and everything! :)





Homemade icing!




First layer


Second layer done!





about to write "Happy Birthday!"





Me getting ready to ice the cake!






A top view of the cake!








All finished!







From the side!








Some friends at dinner...
{Leigh, Ashley and Kathy}





My roommate, Stefanie and I! :)





Kathy with her cake! :)
It was yummy if I do say so myself! :)
Hope you have a blessed and happy weekend!!!!
Briana Kate












No comments: