Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up! :)

I had a great weekend! It was filled with a wedding and a baby dedication! Friday night, we all went to a wedding of a great gentlemen in our church. I have known him all my life and two and a half years ago his wife went to be with Jesus! It is so nice to see him happier now and remarried! I love weddings!
On Saturday, I got to see my sweet cousin, Avery, and my cousins and aunt and uncle! It was great to get to hold Avery and catch up with the fam! :) Below are some pictures from Saturday!
Also, Sunday was Avery's dedication and it was such an honor to be there to get to pledge that I would do my part to show Jesus to sweet Avery Jean! How will a child learn about the Gospel if they are never shown? Hope you enjoy the precious pictures! :)






Sweet Avery and her mom!
I could sit and hold her for hours!!!! Oh wait, I did! :)
Is there anything cuter than a sleeping baby??
AJ is huge!!! She has grown so much in the last three months! (Oh, she will be 3 months tomorrow! Where does the time go?)
Such great expressions!
Look at her beautiful hair!
Here is my amazing, Aunt Debbie holding her first grandchild on Sunday at lunch!

All the fun made AJ sleepy!



Cute dress! Pretty in Pink! :)




Oh!


Not so sure!



Grandmomma holding Avery (Grandmomma is my Dad's mom and Avery's great-grandma!!)
Catching a cat nap!
Smiling!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here is just a picture from a couple of weeks ago! Gotta love the sunglasses! :) I keep telling Avery that we are going to have so much shopping and accessories are my expertise! Needless to say, this girl is going to have many pairs of shoes, sunglasses, lots of jewerly and purses!!!!






Here is the verse the Pastor gave for Avery on Sunday:


"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them."

Numbers 6:24-27

Briana Kate


No comments: