Monday, July 20, 2009

My Life

Here is some pictures from the last few weeks....months..... :)












This is my dear friend, Emily! She is so precious and I love her so much! In Febraury, I drove to College Station one weekend for her baby shower! :)












Beth and I at the Alamo in March on a Spring Break Youth Trip! (One of Beth's last trips in the youth group and I tagged along as a counselor!)










Me and Oprah at the Wax Museum (she is atleast 50 pounds thinner here)!












Sawyer and I at the Alamo! Love this handsome kid!!








UMHB's mascot! (The Crusaders) and the Dr. Pepper stand






The Revival Tent!!!!


Every year UMHB has a Revival on campus for three nights! It is an extraordinary events and probably one of my favorites on campus the entire year (tied with Missions Emphasis Week in the fall)! This year was an amazing experience and I got the privledge of being apart of the Steering Committee. This committee helps plan and prepare for Revival! It blessed my heart so much!



"Love Changed It All" was the theme for Revival 2009 at UMHB! I personally love this theme because Christ's love changes us. We are never the same once we encounter Jesus. His love shoud daily change us.

The chairs for Revival from the stage. Over 1,000 chairs were under the tent!!!

The UMHB chapel!


In early April, we (mom, dad, Beth, me, Grandmomma and Graddaddy--my dad's parents) drove to Austin for my cousin, Devin's baby shower! It was a great day! Here she is with Beth and I enjoying some cake! Less than a month and her baby girl was here!



Easter 2009
What a great day rejoicing in our Risen Savior! :)


Same pose, but this is Mother's Day 2009!
This precious little thing is Hosanna Esther! She is my friend, Emily's little girl! In June, I drove to College Station to meet this little one! She is even cuter in person!


Here is me holding her! :)




This is Avery Jean (my cousin Devin's baby girl) at about 6 weeks old! Dad, me, Grandmomma and Granddaddy went to see Avery and her parents in June.

This is Avery at 2 months. Can you say precious?

Me holding Avery! Love this girl and know that God can do extraordinary, amazing things in her life! :)



Whew! A LOT has been going on! And this isn't even half of the events and pictures from this summer! Enjoying life, growing in Jesus and learning more about His love daily!

Hope all is well!
Much love!

Briana Kate









No comments: