Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Satisfaction

Part of the human race is to seek satification in what we do and glory for what we accomplish. The truth is the our satisfaction can never be found in another human. We fail each other. We forget, we lie, we cheat to get ahead and we just don't care about each other. Harsh as these words sound, it is the truth.

I am a big fan of truth and always deal better with it. And the truth is my satisfaction can only be found in a perfect and honest heavenly Father. He never fails and is always satisfying.

I am learning more to be satisfied in Him. My heart longs to match His heart.

Is this easy? Nope. Is it work? Yep. It is! Is He worth it? You bet.

Oh sweet Jesus, tune my heart to Yours and fulfill me because You are the only One who can!

Just some thoughts.

Briana Kate

No comments: