Thursday, April 30, 2009

27 years later...yesterday

Yesterday, April 28th is usually a hard day for my family. It is the anniversary of when my great grandfather passed away. He was a man who loved the Lord and it showed. I never had the privledge of meeting him on this earth but one day I know I will meet him. Right after, I see Jesus! That is a day that I am looking forward to and know it is going to be wonderful!
Yesterday at 7:55 pm, Avery Jean was born into this world weighing 7 pounds 1 ounce and 20 1/2 inches long. What a perfect gift from the Lord!!!!


How beautiful is she?

I got to hold and see her today! I could have held her all day!! Such a perfect little girl!






Here is my great grandparents who are both singing with Jesus now and I know they are proud! What a beautiful legacy with they given their children, grand children, great grandchildren, and NOW they would be great great grandparents!






Lord Jesus, may Avery be used for Your glory and may You touch her life in such a powerful and mighty way! To God be the glory!




One proud cousin!


Briana Kate

No comments: