Monday, April 27, 2009

4-27-09

Today is a day of remembrance and thanksgiving for me. Some know that four years ago tonight I was in a car accident that resulted in a fractured back and a long time of recovery. Looking back it makes me think how fast time flys and how time doesn't stop. To me, it is weird to see how far the Lord has brought me from that day. I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was already a tearful day because I went to a funeral for a very sweet lady who died of cancer. She a has a daughter a couple years older than I am. I have never been more grateful for my mom.


Looking back, I often ask myself would I change that day? My answer is probably not. Not that I would ever want to go through it again....and so many people's situations are far worse than mine...what the Lord has brought out of it and taught me has been incredible. He has taught me that He is more than enough in any situation and any struggle. He is enough! No matter what....

I am a much stronger person and have a deeper relationship with my Savior. I have reason to rejoice and praise the name of Jesus! My life is He....He is the one who gives and takes away!

My souls sings to praise this Jesus! Oh how I love Him! :)



Briana Kate

No comments: