Friday, October 3, 2008

Hello There!

Well, I have started a blog that is my very own! My goal for this blog is to write how I feel and how God is daily molding me and of course just to share some adventures along the way! :)

So for my first post I will tell you the 5 top reasons of being a college student:
  • #5 You can live on your own but your parents are still there to help...
  • #4 You make friends with so many people!
  • #3 You learn how hard actually being in college is! :) Then therefore, you figure out what you what to do for the rest of your life! (Totally kdding, none of us really now what we want!!)
  • #2 You get a whole three months for summer...where then you can proceed and accomplish more school or do awesome things like missions! :)
  • #1 You have to totally rely on Jesus and stay close to Him. Really is an awesome time! :)

Well that is enough for now! :) Have a wonderful Friday!

Briana Kate

No comments: