Thursday, October 9, 2008

Chocolate Pudding...

is one of my favorite snacks or desserts! I don't know if it is because it is light and refreshing or so easy to make. Think about it...buy a pudding box at Walmart then proceed a remember to buy milk as well and mix together. Once you began stirring you see the flavor (well, chocolate come through...as if there needs to be another flavor!!!) come through and after a couple of minutes you have instant pudding.
Think about how milk and powder become something so great so quick. I wish it was this easy with my relationship with Jesus. I wish I would always mix instantly with Him and not be that stubborn milk on the side of the bowl that refuses to change. Instead I want to be right in the middle of that pudding goodness.
My life mixed with Christ is that He is the powder that changes everything. I am the milk that is changed from being in His presence. I would just be milk if not for Him. But He has made me into something greater and I am complete with Him.
Now that I have scraped the bottom of my pudding bowl, it is time to be more productive. I am thankful that with Christ I am never empty and He is everlastingly satisfying.
Submerging myself in the chocolate pudding Powder,
Briana Kate

No comments: