Monday, October 6, 2008

Broken, Ready and Waiting...

We are a prideful people. We do not take criticism well nor do we want people to find faults in us...let alone expose them for others to see! We are knotted up, hard, and not flexible to be changed. We get set in our ways and do not want to change.
Pride gets in the way. It eats apart our hearts and make us useless servants for the Kingdom. Pride doesn't accomplish anything, nor does it get us anywhere or change anything.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Psalm 16:8

In all honesty, we only should have pride in one thing and that is Christ.

Change My Heart
Oh God Change my heart oh God
Make it ever true
Change my heart
oh God
May I be like You
You are the potter I am the clay
Mold me and make me
This is what I pray
Change my heart oh God
Make it ever true
Change my heart
oh God
May I be like You

I am broken and ready to be molded. I am clay that is ready for the Potter's hands to mold and use me in unbelievable ways. I just beg of Him to change my heart to match His heart!

Briana Kate

No comments: