Friday, February 4, 2011

New Favorite Food Finds!

Hey!
So for fun today I thought I would share some of my newer favorite food finds! I continually seek to find healthy food options to give variety to what I eat and totally recommend all of these! I am following Weight Watchers NEW Points Plus Program and loving it! The change has been great!


Okay, this stuff is wonderful!!!! AND very addicting! It is great on a banana or in oatmeal!

(And no that is not my hand)

(Points + 3 for 1 TBSP and 5 for 2 TBSP)

Absolutely LOVE this stuff!!!
(Points + 2 per slice)

Ok, wasn't sure about Almond Milk but verdict: good stuff! I bought the sugar free and added sweet n low to it! It is a Points Plus bargain! only 1 for 8 ozs! Drink UP!


Oh my! This is probably my new favorite breakfast with some fruit!
(3 Pts + for 3 TBSP)




All the Whey! Protein powders can be iffy but I bought this brand in chocolate (of course!) and really like it in my fruit shakes! It has 16 grams of protein per scoop and 2 pt +.
Hope you find this helpful! I think the worst thing sometimes in being in a food rut!
Can you tell I love chocolate?




No comments: