Thursday, February 3, 2011

Engage Eleven


"Engage Eleven" is the theme for my home church this year! The idea is to engage yourself with people and use the opportunities the Lord gives you to bless others. So "ENGAGE" yourself with people all around you and into the world.


I am very excited about this year and theme. I LOVE the idea that this theme is based on Acts 1:8. This is where Jesus commands His disciples to go into Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and unto the utter most parts of the world! (VERY practical and EVERY Believer can apply this verse!!!)

Here is a cake I decroated for a luncheon at my church with the theme logo on the cake!

It was delicious if I do say so myself!
(AND no I don't make cakes often and really do practice the all things in moderation!!!)


:)

Another snow day in Texas! Suppose to SNOW MORE tomorrow!

No comments: