Monday, May 3, 2010

The March at Midnight!

A couple of weeks ago, we had Midnight March at UMHB. Midnight March is for SENIORS and it is a time where senior give candles to special people in their lives and light the candles at midnight while singing our SENIOR song "Up with the Purple!" I got to wear my graduation gown and it was such a special and fun night! :)
I love traditions and this one is close to my favorite!
Ashley, Me, Melody and Sarah
{Ash and Mel are my education friends and have helped me so much!!! We have had so much fun working together these past three years!}


Ashley, Me and Sarah


Ringing the Senior Bell! :)



Singing the school song
{Our mascot is the Crusader and during the song and at sporting events we always display our "C's" proudly!}




Me and Johanna
{my roommate for the fall}




this is just a random pic but i thought my hair looked good! :)




i love my face here...after awhile the wax dripped constantly!!!







my wonderful girlfriends!!!! :)







Me and Bethany
{I chose to give of my friends lime green candles and attached a note with zebra ribbon!!!}







Ashley and I










Lighting candles




Me and Beth




Me and Sarah!









Me and Beth






In my gown






It was so weird wearing my gown! Can't believe I am going to graduate from college this year! :) December here I come! :)

Hope you had a great Monday!

{Finals countdown....4 down and 1 to go!!!!!}


1 comment:

Laura said...

What a cool tradition! I have never heard of that before, but it sounds so interesting. Oh, and LOVE the zebra print ribbon...sooo cute! Good luck with your finals!!!!!!