Sunday, May 2, 2010

A "LOVEly" Shower

Saturday, I went to one of my very good friends, Ashley's bridal shower! It was in Lampases, about an hour away and such a sweet and beautiful shower! I love all things about weddings and it is so fun when friends get married!

I packed/moved all morning so it was fun to take a break and have some fun with friends! The shower was just great! I am so glad I went! A few weeks ago, I helped throw Ashley a shower as well!
{Side note: I have noticed now that I have a lot of friends getting married....that you get lots of great stuff at showers!!! WOW!}
Me and Ashley {the bride to be!!!}!
(this isn't a great picture of my dress but it is one of Ashley's wedding colors! We love the same colors!!}

Guest book table

This was such a cute idea! It is a 'towel' cake! And Ashley got to keep the towels after the shower!
The base {bottom two} is a bath towel, the middle is a hand towel and the top is a wash cloth!


So Bed, Bath and Beyond's gift wrapping colors are purple this season!
{LOVE IT! For those of you that don't know, my favorite color is purple especially the shade of the box above!}



I loved this stacked tray! Great for parties and such!




Her mom gave her this frame with their engagement pictures in it!
So sweet and such a great idea!!!






all kinds of fun kitchen gadgets!





The present I gave Ashley!







to hang out the wall








The candle and wall hanging I got her!
{I also got her a metal Cross with a heart in the center, but somehow didn't get a picture of that!}





LOVED the teapot she got! :)






And I just love seeing signs for UMHB! It makes me very happy!

{Don't worry...I was at a red light so I snapped the picture then!}




Hope you had a great weekend!



1 comment:

Hayley Kathryn said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a fun time at the shower. The "towel cake" is such a cute idea! Love purple orchids- they're my FAVORITE!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my post. It's comforting to know that others are also struggling with the same things as me.

HUGS-