Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Weekend at the Farm...

I spent the weekend at the farm! I had a great time and here is some pictures I took! :)




I got to wear my boots
{Ha! I only wear them once or twice a year so I thought I should take a picture!}


:)












*************************************************************************
One of the best parts of the weekend I got to see my sweet cousin, Avery! :) It was so fun and I LOVED holding her!
Remember this little thing?
First day, I saw her!
{On April 29th, 2009!}

In June!




And here is Miss Avery Jean now at 6 1/2 months old! :)



I bought her this shirt at her baby shower! Can't believe she is already big enough to wear it!




She just started sitting up!



Wearing her daddy's hat! :)




Me and Avery Jean!
{Love this girl!!!}


No comments: