Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Compassion

I love Compassion International! They are wonderful, amazing and truly represent the name of Jesus! What is Compassion? Compassion lets you sponsor a child and that money goes to provide them clothes, food for their family, and a way to go to school. Such a beautiful thing! It is amazing to see the difference they make!


I sponsored a little girl named Ingritt in Indonesia for almost 19 months...I was so very sad that I could not continue to support her because her family left the project area. I am still praying for that little girl and know that one I will see her! What a beautiful thing that will be!









Compassion's logo...Rescuing children from poverty...In JESUS' name!



****************************************************************************




Also, Happy Veteran's Day to all of the brave men and women who have fought for our freedoms! May we never take them for granted! Because we are free indeed!!!!




AND I am so very behind on posting! I promise there will be lots up later this week! I am just behind right now (on more that blogging!!!!!).......

May we say,
In Jesus' name!


No comments: