Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words!

Pictures are truly worth a thousand words..... And here is several thousand words from the past few months! These pictures are all curiosity of my iPhone, because lets face it I never bring my camera anywhere! :)

First up: Bethany's Birthday!
















This is my wonderful friend, Aimee! Hopefully I am going to see her in Flordia in the next few weeks!



Back in March, Dad, Bethany and I went to see Randy Travis in concert in Fort Worth! It was awesome!!!





Got to have boots in Texas!




The spelling is only one letter off!




My cousin and her cute daughter visited for Spring Break!





Isn't she cute!?


Love this pic!




At our churches Easter picnic!



Cooking hamburgers at the picnic!


Easter 2011!












***The biggest thing over the last few months is a have registered for and been training to run my very first half marathon with my friend Stefanie! The race (13.1 miles) is this Saturday! It has been a long 12 weeks of training! I am excited and nervous!!! (and yesterday I went to the doctor and I currently have strep throat! Praying for a fast recovery so I can run well Saturday!!!)



Stefanie and I amidst our training



I registered almost 3 months ago!!! Excited to share with you how it goes!

Ok wow! I think that catches up a little bit!

Have a great week!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: